- Account Applications
- BFS Visa Prepaid Cards
- BFS Cheq
- Sending Money Overseas
- Other Forms
GiveWay Electronic Payments
Written by Daniela Vittor
Welcome to GiveWay
Baptist Financial Services Australia Limited (BFS) is delighted to announce that our new online payment portal is now available! This payment portal enables payments to be made easily and efficiently to Baptist Churches and Organisations who have an account with us. GiveWay is a new BFS initiative to facilitate offerings, donations and other types of payments for Church activities or appeals.
The benefits of BFS GiveWay are
- Creating an online presence for payments to your Church
- Promoting giving to your Church
- Payments can be made for both offerings and other purposes
- Providing your congregation a simple, effective and reliable method to make offerings and other payments
- Providing Tax Receipts to donors for each financial year for Tax Deductible funds
- A direct link on your own Church website for payments
Payment options include
- Credit Cards or Direct Debit
- One off or Re-occurring for any period or frequency you require
Do you want to make a payment using GiveWay? Click here
How to set-up GiveWay for your Organisation
Download the Application Form from the link below, complete, sign and forward the original to your nearest BFS office:
BFS continues to provide iGive services as part of the new GiveWay payment portal.
For more information please click here to download a Fact Sheet.
BFS is dedicated to supporting our local churches and creating tools and services to make online secure giving a part of everyday life.
The size of your Church should not hinder it from creating a secure online presence for congregations to be able to make online payments whether from a bank account or credit card. The new GiveWay portal enables payments to be made from any bank account (by Direct Debit or from any Visa or MasterCard).
BFS will not be charging any merchant fees for Churches to use these facilities for offerings, but a merchant commission rate of 0.8% will apply for other payments.
The sole purpose of BFS is to resource, develop and enhance Christian ministry.