- Account Applications
- BFS Visa Prepaid Cards
- BFS Cheq
- Sending Money Overseas
- Other Forms
GiveWay Electronic Payments
Written by Daniela Vittor
Welcome to GiveWay
We are delighted to announce that our new online payment portal is now available! This payment portal enables payments to be made easily to Churches and Organisations who have an account with us. GiveWay is a new BFS initiative to facilitate offerings, donations and other types of payments for Church and ministry activities or appeals.
The benefits of BFS GiveWay are
- Creating an online presence for payments to your Church or organisation
- Promoting giving to your Church or organisation
- Payments can be made for both offerings and other purposes
- Providing your congregation with a simple, effective and reliable method to make offerings and other payments
- Providing Tax Receipts to donors for each financial year for Tax Deductible funds
- A direct link on your own website for payments
Payment options include
- Credit or Debit Cards or Direct Debit payments
- One off or Re-occurring for any period or frequency you require
- BFS will not be charging any merchant fees for Churches to use these facilities for offerings, but a merchant commission rate of 0.8% will apply for other payments.
How to set-up GiveWay for your Organisation
Download the Application Form from the link below, complete, sign and forward the original application to Epping, NSW:
Do you have questions about GiveWay?
For more information please click here to download our Fact Sheet about GiveWay.
BFS continues to provide iGive services as part of the new GiveWay payment portal.
BFS is dedicated to supporting our local churches and creating tools and services to make online secure giving a part of everyday life.
The sole purpose of BFS is to resource, develop and enhance Christian ministry.