- Account Applications
- BFS Visa Prepaid Cards
- BFS Cheq
- Sending Money Overseas
- Other Forms
iGive Church Offerings
Written by Aija Zablovska
Welcome to iGive for Churches
iGive is a BFS service for participating churches to receive offerings from individual givers on a regular basis without cost. The offerings may be used at the sole discretion of the participating church. iGive enables payments, through the GiveWay payment portal, by Visa or MasterCard or by direct debit from an eligible account with a financial institution in Australia.
The benefits of iGive Church Offerings are many
- Encourages good stewardship and regular giving, even when away from the Church
- An appropriate form of giving in today's cashless society
- Reduces time and risk in cash handling by the Church
- Helps the Church with regular cash flow and assists with forecasting income
- BFS does not charge any fees or charges to participating churches for iGive.
- BFS provides a symbolic offering card for use by iGive users within Church services. This small card enables electronic givers to participate in the church offering as an act of worship and as an example to others in the congregation.
Payment options include
- Credit Cards - Visa or MasterCard only
- Direct Debit - from an eligible financial institution in Australia
How to set-up iGive for your Church
STEP 1: Visit the GiveWay website: www.giveway.org.au
STEP 2: Go to the FAQs page to download the Application Form, complete and return to us.
GiveWay also provides the opportunity for other types of payments e.g. tax deductible building fund, special projects or appeals.