Join the Baptist Financial Services Team – be a part of a growing Ministry
Do you have experience in frontline client services, or financial services, or working in an executive team? Are you seeking a new challenge? Do you seek the opportunity to apply your professional skills and experience in a Christian for-purpose organisation?
Baptist Financial Services is experiencing a wonderful period of growth in our ministry as Baptist Churches, Christian Schools, Christian ministries, and Churches from other denominations increasingly seek our support and assistance to further their ministry purposes with the benefit of the financial services we provide.
To fulfil our purpose we have:
- Been supporting Christian ministry for over 35 years.
- Provided loans to over 300 Christian churches and organisations.
- Provided over $15 Million in grants to ministries.
To support our clients more effectively and to continue to grow, we need people to join our team, people with a missional mind-set, and with experience in a range of roles. We are seeking people for the following positions:
- National Relationship Manager – leading a team of Relationship Managers who are engaging with Churches and ministries around the country to understand and help them achieve their goals.
- Operations Manager – leading our operations and client service teams in the delivery of our products and services.
- Client Support Officers – be at the front-line of day-to-day client support.
- Become part of an organisation that makes a difference in supporting Christian ministries and reaching more people with the good news of Jesus.
All positions are Sydney (Macquarie Park) based. For more information or to submit your application with your resume and a covering letter, please contact Lynettec@bfs.org.au