- Lead our Relationship Management team.
- Facilitate major investment and development opportunities.
- Reporting to the CEO at head office in Macquarie Park Sydney.
BFS is a leading Christian financial services provider, seeking to resource Baptist and other Christian ministries.
We make a difference because:
- We’ve been supporting Christian ministry for over 35 years, including over 350 churches, Christian schools and other ministries
- We pool funds from our savings and investment accounts to provide loans, grants and other assistance to support their work and activities.
- We’re different because we understand the challenges that churches and ministries face, and work to help them fulfil their mission.
In this role you will make a difference by:
- Putting your Christian faith into action through being an enabler for Churches, Schools, Christian Ministries and BFS to fulfil their mission;
- Leading the Relationship Management Team to deliver high quality, highly responsive, efficient, and effective support to BFS clients;
- Identifying and developing major opportunities for investment and development projects;
- Being highly knowledgeable of all BFS products and compliance requirements.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 10 years commercial lending experience in the banking and finance industry;
- In-depth knowledge of investment, commercial lending, evaluation of loan applications, and AML and compliance requirements;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- The ability to coach and lead team to achieve objectives
- A strong personal Christian commitment and active involvement in Christian ministry.
How to apply:
For a full position description please email: email@example.com
Please prepare a cover letter addressing the requirements of the role, as per the position description, and submit with your resume to the attention of the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 23rd October 2020 by 5.00pm.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a relationship manager?
- Have you worked in a role which requires experience with financial analysis and modelling?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the financial services industry?
- Do you have experience working in a business banking environment?