We are dedicated to supporting local churches and creating tools and services to make online secure giving a part of everyday life.
We provide various payment facilities to make regular electronic contributions to support the ministry of churches free of charge.
GiveWay is a payment portal for offerings, donations and other types of payments for Church activities or appeals.
Churches are not charged any merchant fees to use these facilities for offerings – a merchant rate of 0.8% applies for other payments.
Merchant card devices can also be ordered.
iGive is an online method to set up regular electronic payments for church offerings. This facility is provided to churches as a free service.
It has a number of unique features specially designed for church offerings. Payments can be made by direct debit from any account or from a VISA or Mastercard. Merchant card payments are processed
through a facility provided by the Commonwealth Bank (CBA).
- No fees for church offerings
- Encourages good stewardship and regular giving, even when away from the Church
- An appropriate form of giving in today’s cashless society
- Credit or Debit Cards or Direct Debit payments
- One off or Re-occurring for any period or frequency
- Reduces time and risk in cash handling by the Church
- Helps the Church with regular cash flow and assists with forecasting income
- Providing your congregation with a simple, effective and reliable method to make offerings and other payments
- Easy to provide Tax Receipts to donors for each financial year for Tax Deductible funds
We're here to serve
Get in touch with your local Relationship Manager by filling out the form below.